Managing a household is both an art and a science. Simply put, I’ve created a program that I wish I had had a decade ago. Ten years ago I was struggling with loneliness, frustration and pain. I knew running my household was the most important job in the world, but I couldn’t find any help or guidance anywhere! To make it even worse, I was actually getting “counter support” from the people in my life! I had four young children, was trying desperately to build a business to help my family, and I felt completely and totally alone. To top it off, I couldn’t BELIEVE how the expectations of others were MOUNTING! The pressure to volunteer, to hand over money, to babysit someone’s kids, to be and give and show up and “get along” put up with crap….. At a time in my life where I was already stretched so thin, these “grown up obligations” were crushing me. They were threatening the very thing I knew to be the most important. MY family.
And then, one day, the most extraordinary thing happened. I was carrying a big Tonka truck down some outdoor stairs. I was wearing a pair of red rain boots that were clunky and awkward. I tripped, and I fell right down those stairs. I landed at the bottom – with a severely sprained ankle. Luckily my husband was home (which was rare). He helped me to the house and he laid me on the floor and put my injured ankle up on a chair. He applied ice. I cried. We both looked at each other like “now what are we going to do?”. He could not stay home to help. I could not walk. Our fourth child was only 5 weeks old. I remember feeling the hot tears stream down my face as I asked God to please give me the strength to figure out what to do.
But that’s when it all changed. I was forced to adapt. I was forced to figure it out. I was forced to use GRIT AND DETERMINATION to figure out a system that could sustain me, the children and our whole family unit. I developed a system to help myself handle setbacks.
Time and time again, it’s worked. Through crises and illness, injury and natural disasters. My method has worked. It’s helped my family stay close and healthy, and it can help yours too. Because of hardship and challenges, I was forced to say “no”, even if that meant making someone mad. I was forced to RADICALLY PRIORITIZE my obligations. I was forced to really be honest with myself about my strengths and weaknesses.
I only wish I had someone cheering me on. Assuring me I was on the right path. Answering my questions and encouraging me when I was afraid.
I’ve designed this program to be a technical home management guide (laundry, meals, schedules) as well as a family life-coaching system. Got a home business? Great! That’s part of the program too. I believe that you must look out for your family’s finances in a way that’s never been done before. Got a dream? GREAT!!! I do too, and I’ve already achieved many of my dreams. I will walk you through the process. I believe in you. Got debt? Let’s get rid of it. You don’t have to tell me the details of your finances. I can help without knowing the information you want to keep private.
In my 22 years as a Marine Corps Spouse, and in 19 years of parenting (we have seven children), I have been forced to OUTSMART, ADAPT AND OVERCOME many challenges. A lot of people think I’m lucky, or just talented – but my greatest asset is my intelligence. I have masterminded a method that has helped:
- Build bonds of trust in my family.
- Fostered resiliency in myself and my family.
- Made us “mission capable” in the face of crisis.
- Teach my children to value relationships and experiences, not material possessions.
- Keep my home clutter-free and super EFFICIENT.
- Reduce thoughtless spending.
- Plan great meals.
- Pinpoint EXACTLY what is stressing me out, and how to deal with it – without blowing up at my whole family.
- Turn the volume down on matters that are none of my business.
- Focus on what IS my business.
- Say “no” when I want to and need to.
- Make bold decisions for the good of my children – even if they are unpopular.
- Set boundaries.
- Deal with the people who get pissed at my boundaries.
- Teach my children to REALLY do chores that help. I’m not the maid! And since I’m NOT THE MAID, I have time to……(see next)
- Run a business that’s profitable.
- Get out of debt.
- Enable my kids to become GREAT students (without doing their homework for them or “over helping”).
- Care for myself excellently.
- Maintain and even raise my feelings of self-worth and competency. No self-deprecation allowed!!
- Make healthy food choices.
- Exercise in non-punishing way.
- Be a whole, healthy, happy person for my children, my husband and myself.
My method WORKS. For years, people have been asking me “how I do it”, and I’ve finally written my method into a program for you.
Interested? Enter your email in the form below. I’ll send you a link when I’m ready to release it.
You will get:
- Self-discovery exercises. You can’t be a leader if you don’t know who you are!
- Boundary-setting exercises.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly planner.
- Budgeting worksheets.
- Meal planning charts for yourself and your whole family.
- A weekly “focus” guide.
- Social media coaching and support. Social media does not have to stress you out. You can use it to your advantage!
- Video coaching sessions through a closed, exclusive fb group.
- Access to one-on-one support.
- Accountablility support.
- Daily encouragement to keep you on track and focused on what is most important to YOU.
- Daily encouragement to track your meals, exercise and get enough sleep.
- Daily encouragement and feedback on how to say “no” to the things you want to say “no” to!
- Pinpointing YOUR MISSION, your goals, your dreams.
- Effective tools on how to accomplish your mission.
- Support in sticking to your budget. I will encourage you to NOT SPEND when you shouldn’t.
- Weekly coaching on how to establish FAMILY TRADITIONS that are right for you!
- Daily encouragement on how to foster bonds of trust in your family unit.
I’ll be your mentor, your supporter, your encourager – as you embark on the most important mission of your life – running your household.
I’m running 2 beta test sessions for this project.
Session 1: March 4-April 12 *SESSION IS FULL*
Session 2: Fall of 2019 – TBA *APPLY FOR THIS SESSION BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT*
Beta test sessions are FREE – Only your participation and feedback are required.