Making hot wings couldn’t be easier with my roasting method. The seasonings are all natural and preservative-free. This meal/snack/noshing food can be ready in less than thirty minutes. Everyone in my house loves these!
Easy Roasted Hot Wings
- 20 jointed chicken wings cut into two This makes about 40 individual pieces.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbs chili powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Texas Pete Wing Sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl mix all the seasonings.
- Put all the chicken wings in a large bowl. Pour olive oil over the wings and toss with your hands. Sprinkle the seasonings all over the wings and toss with your hands again until they are all covered in seasonings.
- Place the seasoned wings on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast at 425°F for 20-25 minutes.
- While the wings are roasting make the sauce.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the hot sauce and honey. Stir to combine.
- When the wings are crispy and golden, take out of the oven and brush with the sauce. Roast for five more minutes. Serve with blue cheese dressing and additional sauce straight from the bottle, as desired.