This podcast walks you through the simple steps to make this delicious, fast, fresh dinner of Lemon Honey Roasted Chicken Thighs.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, and give this podcast a five star rating on Apple Podcasts!
If you are reading this on Apple Podcasts, click on this link to access the printable recipe on my website: The Flying Kitchen.com
Grocery List: 10 – 12 chicken thighs
a couple sprigs of fresh rosemary
Lemon Honey Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 10-12 chicken thighs bone-in, skin-on
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 lemons
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken thighs on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spray (or brush) each thigh with olive oil.
- Equally distribute the seasoning mix over the chicken thighs – reserving just a little for later.
- Drizzle honey over the chicken thighs and tip each with a slice of lemon. Dust with a the last of the seasoning mix and a few more drizzles of honey.
- Sprinkle the rosemary leaves over the whole pan. Spray with a little more olive oil
- Roast at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and has an internal temperature of 170°F.
- When eating, squeeze the remaining juice out of each lemon over the chicken and discard the rind.